One individual G3-R Freebord Truck. Wheels are not included and must be purchased separately. The G3-R trucks provide enhanced durability, strength and responsiveness over the previous generation G3 truck.
**A complete board requires TWO trucks.
G3-R Truck Specs:
4º angled hangers
Wider contact patch for edge wheels
New reinforced bracket design
Hanger surface beveled
T6 cast aluminum base plates and hangars
Flat hangar design
Base wheel bracket with no-slip adjustment notches
Hangar width: 13.55 inches
Base plate length: 7.10 inches
Base plate width: 2.8 inches
One of the biggest changes on the G3-R is the angled hanger which allows more of the edge wheel to touch the ground. To put it simply, this gives you more stopping power than ever before, and as a bonus effect you get more rocker.
At the end of the hanger you’ll find it’s been tapered to allow for almost any skate wheel to fit properly. So while we still think our Da Blues are the best wheel for Freebording, we want you to have the ability to rock any set of wheels you like– center set, offset, and flipped sideset.
This truck has been in the works for over three years and is the strongest most advanced Freebord truck we’ve ever made.
Since 1997 Freebord has been producing the only skateboard that allows you to snowboard the streets. It’s design has been constantly tweaked and perfected by riders, for riders– which is also likely why it’s taken us so long to perfect our design. Ladies and gentlemen, we are proud to introduce the new and improved, G3-R Freebord Truck. Truck Features o 4º angled hangers o Wider contact patch for edge wheels o New reinforced bracket design o Tapered hangers o Hanger surface beveled http://store.freebord.com/single-g3-r-truck-w-out-wheels/ Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/Freebord Twitter -https://twitter.com/Freebord Instagram-http://instagram.com/freebord Google+ - http://www.google.com/+freebord Tumblr- http://freebordmfg.tumblr.com/
NEW FREEBORD G...Since 1997 Freebord has been producing the only skateboard tha...
The warranty applies only to Freebord products purchased from an Authorized Freebord Dealer, Distributor, or Online store and is extended only to the original purchaser ("Owner") for a period of 90 days from the purchase date. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Freebord Dealer, Distributor, or website.
Freebord warrants all products sold by Authorized Dealers and Distributors to be free of defects in material or workmanship. Freebord's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Freebord will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
* Coverage under this limited warranty is void if any modifications or alterations have been made to a Freebord product not specifically authorized in writing by Freebord.
* Repair or replaced products are covered only for the remainder of the original warranty.
* Freebord products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage or Breakage from wear and tear
- Impact-related damage or breakage
- Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
- Intentional damage and/or breakage
- Edge chipping and/or pressure cracking from normal wear and abuse
- Warpage from exposure to heat, rain, or snow
- Damage resulting from improper installation of accessories
- Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship
- Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives
If a defect arises in the Freebord within the limited warranty period, the user should promptly return the product to the Authorized Freebord Dealer or Distributor from whom they were purchased. Freebord will not be responsible for any costs, such as, but not limited to handling, shipping or insurance. If the item(s) are replaced, the replacement product is covered only for the remainder of the original limited warranty period dating from the purchase of the original product.
Furthermore, if the Freebord part(s) that need to be replaced are from a discontinued model, they will be replaced with products of comparative models or performance.
Authorized Freebord Dealers or Distributors do not have the authority to alter, modify, or in any way change the terms or conditions of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights which vary from state to state. All warranties implied by state law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the duration of the written warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you. With the exception of any warranties implied by state law as hereby limited, the foregoing express limited warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, guarantees, agreements and similar obligations of manufacturer or seller.
How it works:
* All products to be returned to Freebord for warranty must be taken to an Authorized Freebord Dealer or Distributor before the expiration of the warranty period and must be accompanied by the dated proof of purchase.
* All products must be shipped prepaid and insured. Freebord assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the Owner to a Freebord Authorized Dealer, Distributor, or Freebord facility. Shipping charges to a Freebord Authorized Dealer, Distributor or Freebord facility are not refundable.
* Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time.
* Return shipping costs will be paid by Freebord.
Unused merchandise may be returned for a full refund (excluding shipping charges) within 30 days of the original purchase date. (Holiday returns are 30 days from Christmas Day, starting with purchases after November 15th.) Opened merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee (see guidelines below). Sorry, we cannot accept any returns on boards that have been ridden.
* Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of the invoice date and must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
* All items must be unused and in resalable condition. If you have opened the plastic covering on your deck or mounted the trucks/ bindings, you will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
* All original parts, wrapping, packing material and tags must be completely intact and undamaged. Exceptions will exist if there is a manufacturer defect (see warranty policy).
* Clothing must be unwashed and unworn with all tags attached.
* Decks and parts must be returned unopened and unused. Stickers and DVD's must be unused and unopened.
Returned merchandise is subject to inspection before issuing a refund or exchange. Once product condition is determined, we will issue a refund or exchange the product. A refund will be processed (excluding original shipping costs and/or restocking fees) to your credit card 7 to 14 days after we receive the returned product. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs unless the product is defective or there was an error in filling the order, in which case we will gladly issue a call tag.
For product exchanges, item(s) must be returned unused and in resalable condition (as outlined above). A written explanation of the exchange with your contact info, including an original purchase receipt must accompany the product. Any additional expenses and/or shipping charges will be charged to the original credit card supplied.
Returns, Exchanges and Warranty Claims must be submitted to:
Attn: Customer Service
455 Irwin Street #104
San Francisco, CA 94107
If you have any questions, problems, concerns or feedback, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.